Thursday, January 13, 2011

Well...seeing as I havent really ever started this blog thing, now is a good time to start it :) I come on here daily and read all the posts from the blogs I follow, but never seem to poast myself.

I havent really ever introduced my kids, so now is probably a good time for that too.

This is Ella



She turned 6 on the 11th Jan, and is starting grade one this year. She is the oldest of my tribe of children, and takes on the big sister role to her younger brother and sister very well. She is kind and compassionate but can also be very loud and bossy!


This is Brocklan (aka Brocky)



He is 4 at the end of next month. Him and his youngest sister attend daycare 2 days a week and they both love it. Brocky is the only male in a house full of females, but he manages to accept the lack of testesterone extremely well. He is a loving, placid little boy and is such a protector of both his sisters. He has a big heart and would literally give you the shirt off his back if you needed it.


This is Rylee



She is 2 in March this year. Rylee is very boisterous and cheeky and cracks everyone up with all the funny things she says and does. She has recently gone from being a little baby to a big girl (seemed like it was overnight!) and is currently starting to toilet train. Rylee loves being the centre of attention, which is exactly what she is, being the youngest child and all!

So there are my kids :) And with everything that is going on down south at the moment, I am so grateful I have all 3 of them here with me to kiss and cuddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment